The new standard of ionization vacuum gauge
Flange connection to vacuum chamber
Analog output signal
Your configuration has been successfully sent!
The Ion Reference Gauge IRG080 is a first-of-a-kind vacuum sensor developed for precise total pressure measurement in vacuum systems. Based on an innovative concept of ionization vacuum gauge (the hot cathode emits electrons travelling on a straight path into a Faraday cup), IRG080 is suitable as reference standard in the range of 10-8 mbar to 10-4 mbar.
IRG080 offers unmatched accuracy down to 1%, predictable gas sensitivity with a very small spread, very good short-term repeatability and reproducibility. The gauge is the ideal solution for metrology and calibration. IRG080 is connected and controlled by the IRC081 display and operating unit.
- Developed for applications requiring high measurement accuracy in the high and ultra-high vacuum range
- Electrode system configuration according to ISO/WD TS 6737
- True pressure for all gas species thanks to predictable relative gas sensitivity with small uncertainty
- Stable electron emission and lack of influence from ESD or X-ray effects
- Reproducible and easy to transport
- Bakeable to 165 °C (with temperature resistant cable) or up to 400 °C without connector unit
- Mu-metal intermediate piece available for magnetic shielding purposes
- Ion Reference gauge Controller IRC081
- Accuracy below 1% for N2
- Predictable gas sensitivity, with a very small spread (<1.5%)
- True total pressure measurement
- Very good short-term repeatability (<0.06%) and reproducibility (<1%)
The product is used in the following markets