Detection & Identification
Chemical Identification System
Flange connection to vacuum chamber
Analog output signal
Your configuration has been successfully sent!
HAPSITE CDT provides versatility for military, civilian and hazardous response teams to identify and quantify narcotics, Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA), Fourth Generation Agents (FGA), explosives and toxic industrial chemical threats on-site to develop critical health risk assessments, quickly.
HAPSITE CDT delivers accurate, lab-quality results in minutes to make threat assessments, and decisions with confidence.
- Sensitivity/Trace Level Detection
- Expanded Mass Range/narcotic and FGA/A-series detection
- Cartridge concentrator/portable collection
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software/minimal training
- Optimized sample path/reproducible and quantifiable data
The product is used in the following markets