Please select the appropriate software download for your INFICON product below
License Certificate Steps
To download and install the software you are looking for, the following steps are necessary:
- Have the License Certificate ID available.
- Fill out the software download form with the necessary information.
- Receive an email with instructions on how to download the software.
- Follow the download link to download the software installer and complete the installation process according to the instructions provided.
Available for download:
• Irwin Remote Control V1.01.04
• Irwin App 4.01 (PN: 581-288)
• CMS5000 CMS IQ V1.07.005 (PN: 935-030-G1)
• Hapsite ER IQ V2.40.002 (PN: 930-0351-G1)
• Hapsite Smart Plus V2.33 (PN: 930-0351-G21)
• Micro GC Fusion V1.8.2 (PN: 8364-000)
• Micro GC Fusion Offline Analysis (PN: 8395-000)
MicroGC Fusion EZIQ Driver
Direct download available. PN: 8370-000
MicroGC Fusion Driver for OpenLAB EZChrom
Direct download available. PN: 8380-000
MyQueueGC Fusion is a small, easy to use software program that enables the operator to:
- Customize the naming of runs within a sequence
- Customize the naming of runs and control a sequence using a Valco valve stream selector accessory
- Set up a series of sequences
- Prioritize sequences
- Enable passive naming of the run based on an external trigger, such as an AUX I/O trigger, or a front panel start
- Export data automatically to an appending CSV file
- Export data automatically as a JSON file
The software works in tandem with the Micro GC Fusion web-based user interface and can easily be installed on a Windows computer.